Thank you for your interest in Phoenix Friends School. We look forward to working with you throughout the admissions process.
If you would like to set up a time to meet with our Head of School, Andy Jones-Wilkins, and tour the school campus, please fill out our Inquiry Form.
PFS is now accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year. If you are ready to apply, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete the Phoenix Friends School Application Form.
While filling out the application, please be sure to include all parents, guardians, and other individuals who you give authorization to pick up your child from school. Additional names can be added by clicking the “plus sign” in the application. If you need a paper copy of the application or a translation into any language, please contact us and we can accommodate you.
2. Print a Transcript Release Form, sign the authorization section of the form, and take it to the office at your child’s current or most recent school for completion.
3. Print TWO Recommendation Forms, sign the authorization, and ask two recent teachers to fill out the assessment. All recommendation forms are confidential and should be returned directly to Phoenix Friends School by the reviewing teacher.
4. (optional) If you would like to be considered for PFS scholarships, use the following link to apply through ISM Fast: https://ismfast.com/FastPage.php?id=f258f962b6591939feb439d5f3edc240. The ISM parent contact line is 1-877-326-FAST, should you have any questions. The FAST application fee is $48 USD and is payable by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. If this is hardship, please contact the PFS business office and we will work to accommodate you.
5. (optional) The State of Arizona has two private school scholarship programs available to Arizona families, the Tuition Tax Credit Scholarship program and the expanded Empowerment Scholarship Account program. A child may only receive funds from one of the two programs. If you would like to speak with someone at PFS about these options, please contact PFS business officer Jordan Glawe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon acceptance to Phoenix Friends School, families will be notified and sent an enrollment package, which will include a request for a 1% ($190) down-payment to reserve your spot for Fall 2023.
In order to complete your enrollment, PFS will need a copy of your child’s birth certificate and an immunization record (unless exempt under ARS §15-873). These are collected to comply with State regulations.